Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Helping our customers and partners master Unqork platform is key to the company’s growth. As a Technical Writer, you will be at the forefront of developing and growing a key function that is critical to the company's success.
- Research, create and maintain the customer knowledge base, including tooltips, tutorials, user guides, scripts for how-to videos, and other user-oriented content
- Work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Solutions, and Implementation teams to understand product workflows, use cases, detailed functionality, and capabilities
- Deliver concise, accurate, and complete pieces within specified timelines
- Review the content changes for the new updates including checking grammar, links, and concise message, as well as identifying any content that should be updated to maintain consistency
Who you are:
- You love to write and have stellar writing skills
- Have experience working with technical documentation
- Very detail-oriented with a structured approach to solving problems
- Able to collaborate with people effectively and efficiently
- Able to organize workflow independently and meet deadlines
- Have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- Organized and self-disciplined, detail-oriented, focused on execution
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree
- At least 4 years of work experience and creating technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to grasp complex technical concepts and communicate them to a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with training is also a plus