Greater NYC Area
DailyPay is seeking a UX Copywriter who will own user experience copy across all emails, signup funnel, and product. Reporting to the Growth Team Manager, the role is responsible for achieving and constantly improving user acquisition, user engagement, and retention targets.
The role will work closely with Growth, Product, Marketing, and Partner Success. This is a hands-on, operational role using data analysis as a guide to determine strategy, tactics and implementation. It is a unique opportunity to enable and support our growth efforts across quickly scaling products.
- Manage and own all conversion copy for user emails, signup funnel, and products
- Write copy tailored to various parts of our customer's journey, big or small, from headlines and product descriptions to buttons and form fields
- Geek out on things like subject lines and monitor how they impact click thru rates
- Work closely with Growth, Product, Design, Marketing, and Operations to create and implement campaigns to improve user conversions
- Identify opportunities to drive customer acquisition and user engagement, and execute on opportunities with a cross-functional team
- Draw on qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across customer segments
- Constantly create new version concepts and work with growth team to run A/B experiments
- Iterate and test content in order to craft concise, high-performing messaging that improves the user experience while hitting business goals
- Prepare data reports of campaign success and results to present across the company
Core Competencies and Accomplishments
- 3+ years of proven experience increasing conversions in a growth related role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to seamlessly coordinate the efforts of a diverse range of business
- Monitored analytics reports to view conversions with thousands to millions of page traffic
- History of crafting high quality copy tailored to various audiences and different stages of the funnel
- Ability to think holistically about growth strategy, and prioritize daily workflows accordingly
- Experience at a tech company preferred
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description