Data Analyst Intern
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
As a Data Analytics Intern at Intersection, you will work closely with our Sales Operations team on the management and analysis of data housed in our Salesforce platform. This is an exciting opportunity to dive into the management of Intersection’s Salesforce platform and learn how analysis of data can be used to inform decision making in a sales organization.
What you will accomplish:
- Data clean-up and analysis in Salesforce
- Learn the importance of the Salesforce platform to our sales team success
- Understand the interoperability of our various systems
- Update data in a manner that helps ensure the cohesiveness of these systems
- Work in partnership with our Sales Operations team on various Salesforce initiatives
What we are looking for:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at a university in the New York metro area
- Currently pursuing a degree in business, finance, engineering or related field
- Ability to work part-time from our office located in Manhattan during the Spring semester, beginning in December 2017 or January 2018
- Excitement and willingness to learn the Salesforce platform
- You have a passion for data
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.