Data Analytics Lead
About Agero:Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. As the #1 B2B, white-label provider of digital driver assistance services, we’re pushing the industry in a new direction, taking manual processes, and redefining them as digital, transparent, and connected. This includes: an industry-leading dispatch management platform powered by Swoop; comprehensive accident management services; knowledgeable consumer affairs and connected vehicle capabilities; and a growing marketplace of services, discounts and support enabled by a robust partner ecosystem. The company has over 150 million vehicle coverage points in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and many others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to approximately 12 million service events annually. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com.
The Lead Data Analyst is at the forefront of data-driven initiatives for the group, acting as a linchpin between raw data and actionable insights. This position dissects complex datasets, identifies patterns, and leverages those insights to drive business growth. Collaborates closely with various internal and external stakeholders, helping them understand the data and how this information can shape future strategies.
- Advanced Analytics: Develop and deploy advanced analytical models to improve our understanding of Network supply and demand, identify operational inefficiencies, and deliver actionable recommendations to leadership
- Service provider loyalty: Own analytics and be the subject matter expert related to our service provider loyalty and performance project to help it grow from pilot to scaled, national program
- Performance Monitoring: Implement real-time dashboards and reporting to track and assess Network performance against established metrics
- Stakeholder Feedback Analysis: Analyze feedback, ratings, and reviews from multiple sources and stakeholders to gain insights into service quality, customer satisfaction, and provider satisfaction, identifying actionable insights for improvement
- Service Provider Insights: Develop operational and performance data to generate actionable insights and recommendations for 3rd party service providers, enabling them to enhance their service delivery, optimize processes, and align more closely with organizational objectives.
- Capacity Analysis and Modeling: Analyze the capacity of our Network, identifying gaps, weaknesses, and opportunities to improve operational efficiency and service quality, making recommendations for Network recruiting, retention, and optimization
- Testing: Leads test and pilots for process changes as a a result of analysis and communicates the results and recommendations to all areas of management
- Subject matter expert: Serves as an internal data analytics expert by ensuring consistency in data analysis methodologies and sharing of best practices.
Experience and Skills
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience. Degree that emphasizes data analysis and communication (e.g., computer science, social sciences, physical sciences, math, engineering, or statistics) preferred
- 5+ years of business and data analysis experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills and business acumen.
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems.
- Demonstrated project and task management capability.
- Past experience with BI, Google Workspace, and CRM Tools.
- Proficiency in SQL and working with relational databases is required.
- An analytical professional with attention to detail and high standard of performance excellence.
United States: AZ, FL, NC, IL, KY, MA, MI, NM, TN, and VA
Canada: Province of Ontario
D, E & I Mission & Culture at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients’ relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other’s differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.
***Disclaimer: Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact [email protected]