Paige is on a mission to accelerate and transform the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Paige is creating a digital platform for pathologists to transform their workflow and is developing a new class of computational diagnostics positioned to drive the future of pathology.
A career at Paige is deeply mission-driven where you will work with state-of-the-art technologies alongside leaders in the field and to improve cancer care every day. We reach high, help each other succeed, and believe in creativity, curiosity, and creating amazing products.
Paige employees receive great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), paid parental leave, a generous health and wellness stipend and snacks delivered to your door on a weekly basis. We recently raised $70M in series B investment to ensure we’re able to continue our mission and expand our impact. Join us!
We’re looking for AI Scientists to join us. In this role you’ll be part of a team of world-leading experts in machine learning, computer vision and pathology.
In this role you’ll conduct publishable deep learning research using some of the largest digital pathology datasets in the world. You’ll be working to save lives by improving the accuracy of cancer detection, classification, and treatment outcome.
Recent graduates and PhD candidates who will defend soon are welcome to apply!
- Work with our AI Scientists and Engineers to develop and assess deep neural network models
- Author top-tier journal and conference papers on your research at Paige
- Attend conferences to present your work.
- Highly motivated
- PhD degree in computer science or related field
- Publication record in venues such as CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS, TPAMI, ICLR IJCV, MICCAI, etc.
- Expertise in deep learning, especially for computer vision
- Strong Python coding skills
- Computer vision expertise
- Knowledge of deep learning toolboxes
- You are authorized to work in the United States