Ergatta is a venture-backed fitness tech startup that’s creating a new consumer category: gaming-enabled home cardio equipment, the first of which is the Ergatta Rower. As fitness activity continues its years-long shift into the home, we believe the big winners will be brands that innovate around digital content. Our gaming-inspired content is the first of its kind and provides a fundamentally new and different consumer experience. Ergatta is backed by Greycroft, TechStars, Mark Pincus, Scott Dorsey, Zach Weinberg, Nat Turner, Chamillionaire, and more.
We’re hiring an Analytics & Insights Manager to join our HQ team in NYC. We’re looking for a data-junkie with business acumen: you enjoy getting in the weeds mining datasets large and small, then turning your analysis into actionable insights and deliverables. You’ll be the company’s data point-person, working closely with product, marketing, and customer experience teams on recurring and ad hoc analytics initiatives, and will report directly to the COO. You will not only lead the analysis, but in most cases you’ll be responsible for developing the presentation or recommendation in order to share insights with relevant people and make sure the business takes appropriate action.
- Use data and analytics to make all functions within the business more informed and effective
- Lead all product usage and user segmentation analysis; work closely with the Product team to scope analytical research projects and execute against them
- Support Marketing team on campaign and site analytics and consumer insights projects
- Support Customer Experience team in finding insights to develop trigger-based campaigns and interventions to drive up product engagement and retention
- Support Ops with set-up and onboarding of Looker dashboards
- Support Customer Experience team on support/sales ticket and fulfillment analysis
- Support CEO on fundraising analysis needs
- Ad hoc analytics projects for the CEO and COO
- Have 4-6 years of experience in an Analytics role, where you regularly queried data and produced insights deliverables
- Are an expert in SQL, Excel
- Proficiency querying data from RDBMSes like PostgreSQL
- Have business acumen; you not only have the ability to do analysis, but also make a compelling presentation, contextualize analysis to the business and the team you’re speaking to, manage data-driven projects end-to-end, and make business recommendations based on your analysis
- Bonus: familiarity with querying data using Data Warehouse SQL Engines like Hive, Presto
- Bonus: experience using Looker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are scrappy and can get things done quickly in a fast-moving and uncertain environment
Ergatta offers competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, and unlimited PTO.
Ergatta celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.