Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
Veeva is seeking an intellectually curious, resourceful, and collaborative Analytics Manager to join our growing Data Cloud team.
You will be accountable for working with senior members of the client success team to provide pre-sales reporting and analytics support, conduct and manage research workstreams to grow our team’s therapeutic area and data network knowledge base, and respond to client data inquires with speed and self-sufficiency. This is a hands-on role and a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about health care data and excited to bring that knowledge and enthusiasm to customers at the forefront of innovation in the healthcare technology space.
What You'll Do
- Manage reporting/analyses to support customers through all engagement phases pre-sales through growth and beyond)
- Provide in-depth pre-sales support to ensure customer success
- Partner with senior team members to develop reporting/analysis specifications, milestones, and deliverables
- Conduct market dynamics and landscape analysis to support sales efforts, with attention on deliverable scoping considerations
- Extract and work with large, complex data sets to create network sizing and profiling reports to support sales efforts and inform final deliverables specs.
- Create deliverables to be shared with internal and external customers; work with senior members to apply insights to quantitative findings
- Escalate issues, delays, and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure successful delivery of data to customers, including monitoring production timelines, facilitating data transfers, and supporting portal implementation/training
- Conduct data investigations as needed to qualify, quantify, and develop resolution (if available); identify areas where deeper analysis is required and collaborate with internal partners to reach a resolution
- Create and manage normative databases on network sizing statistics and market feedback
- Create and manage therapeutic area-specific profiles to support strategic planning efforts
- Teach, train, mentor junior team members in best practices
- Bring high-energy, adaptable, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm to our growing team
What You've Done
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably as a database and/or research analyst
- At least 3 years of experience in client success/engagement management
- Experience with large prescription/patient/payer data sets (e.g., Crossix, IQVIA, Symphony Health, Decision Resources Group, etc.)
- Expert in SQL; Other data analysis tools (R/Python) helpful
- Data visualization (e.g., Tableau, Spotfire) experience helpful
- Expert in MS Office, specifically MS Excel
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and organizational skills
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!