Analytics Manager - Pro Lifecycle at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the team:
Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals, which makes our jobs complex and data rich. The Service Pro (SP) Lifecycle team partners closely with the product and engineering teams to build an excellent service provider experience on our site and app from start to finish. We work daily with the operations and product leadership teams to develop, execute, monitor, and refine initiatives that drive tangible value to homeowners, service professionals, and Angi. Due to the multifaceted nature of the business, our team provides an excellent environment to grow your business acumen, technical knowhow and quantitative skills.
About the role:
At Angi, the Service Pro (SP) side of our two-sided marketplace is critical to our mission of connecting these tens of thousands of small businesses with homeowners looking to love where they live. Key to making our Service Professionals as successful as they can be and connecting the right homeowner to the right pro is delivering data-based strategies to engage, educate, and activate professionals. The Manager of the Service Pro (SP) Lifecycle Analytics team is responsible for not only communicating updates to our Service Professional network, but also identifying and promoting new opportunities and data-driven strategies to enhance the organization’s efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Present and communicate results and recommendations to SP Success and Category Management leadership teams
- Manage and develop a team of analysts supporting cross-functional projects to grow and enhance our Service Professional network
- Support and develop your teams’ technical skills – particularly in SQL, Tableau, Looker, and R
- Partner with our SP Success team to model strategies for new ways to increase retention and increase LTV of our Service Professional network
- Learn the complex Angi ecosystem and be the subject matter expert on Service Professional data
- Synthesize large data sets into digestible information
- Pursue new approaches to solving problems with creativity and innovation
What qualities are we looking for?
- 4+ years relevant experience in an analytical capacity.
- Analytics managing experience required, including email performance analytics
- Proven track record of driving impactful insights for consumer behavior or segmentation a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Advanced SQL knowledge, expertise in Excel, and Looker (or Tableau) experience
- Excellence in quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting on results.
- A track record of taking ownership over projects and helping them succeed.
- A bias toward action: preferring to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Master’s degree and/or home services industry experience a plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $120,000 - $155,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus and equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world