Analytics Services Director
What You'll Do
- Drive and execute your assigned business goals; including client adoption of new products
- Leverage knowledge of consumer healthcare marketing to deliver client satisfaction within assigned client portfolio, demonstrating expert knowledge of client business category
- Independently manage a significant book of business and achieve defined revenue and account growth goals
- Lead a team in the qualitative and quantitative insights to help pharmaceutical and healthcare companies make better and more informed marketing decisions
- Communicate with partners and clients
- Partner with clients and colleagues to meet revenue targets
- Use expert knowledge of Crossix solutions and client business to identify appropriate Crossix products, solutions, insights and results to meet the needs of our clients
- Lead client presentations and work with Business Development team on new business efforts
- Drive relationships with partners and identify opportunities for product enhancements and development
- Manage results-driven internal client teams
- Develop timelines and measurable expectations for all client/internal deliverables
- Coach, train, mentor in project and client service best practices
- Responsible for accuracy of all client work
- Support product development efforts through client services feedback
What You've Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years of successful client services experience
- At least 3 years in an analytical role, preferably as a database and/or marketing analyst
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Ability to use Critical Thinking to identify issues or concerns prior to them becoming a problem
- Experience with pharma, healthcare consumer marketing desired
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our raapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.