Analytics Services Director at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:36 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 22, 2021
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks, such as team outings, fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Minsk, Belarus and Kiryat Ono, Israel. We are also a member of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park.
The success of our customers is critical to Veeva. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering partnerships and providing best-in-class service to our customers.
Crossix Analytics Services Directors help customers obtain maximum value from Crossix Analytics Products. They possess strong analytics acumen, as well as customer success experience, and apply that within the Lifesciences marketing space to guide strategic decisions and insights.
Leveraging their knowledge and skillsets, Analytics Services Directors support current clients by showcasing Crossix Analytics Products and Services, sharing best practices, managing ongoing client relationships, and working with a team to execute on the analytics. Successful candidates will possess strong analytics skills, communication skills, and client relationship-building skills.
What You'll Do
- Drive and execute your assigned business goals, including client adoption and use of data to make strategic decisions.
- Lead a team in the qualitative and quantitative insights to help pharmaceutical and healthcare companies make better and more informed marketing decisions.
- Leverage knowledge of healthcare marketing to deliver client satisfaction within assigned client portfolio, demonstrating expert knowledge of client business category.
- Independently manage a significant book of business.
- Communicate with partners and clients, building relationships and seen as a strategic point of contact.
- Manage results-driven internal client teams.
- Develop timelines and measurable expectations for all client/internal deliverables.
- Coach, train, mentor in project and client service best practices.
- Support product development efforts through client services feedback.
What You've Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 10 years in an analytical role, preferably as a marketing analyst
- 5+ years of successful client services experience
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Ability to use Critical Thinking to identify issues or concerns prior to them becoming a problem
- Experience with pharma, healthcare consumer marketing desired
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!