What You'll Do
- Manage client initiatives and analyses
- Manage a priority list of action items that are needed with clients and agency partners
- Work with internal teams to implement analytics platforms based on client’s business rules and strategy
- Combine knowledge of client strategy and a quantitative mindset to partner with internal analytics teams to pressure test analysis results
- Tell a story through data
- Draw insights from data that tell the story about client marketing efforts and draft presentations that summarize the story
- Support senior team members on developing POVs to help client marketing strategies
- Communicate with partners and clients
- Act as client point person in daily communications
- Work with partners to coordinate processes, data feeds, etc.
- Understand and apply pharmaceutical consumer marketing knowledge and experience
- Support product development efforts through client services feedback loop
What You've Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years' experience, specifically in client services and an analytical role.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Experience with pharma marketing is helpful
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science/Analytics, Information Science, Statistics, or a closely-related quantitative field
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.