Hyperscience is the world's first Software-Defined Automation Platform, used by top enterprise companies and government organizations to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
By enabling seamless human-machine collaboration, Hyperscience empowers its customers to tackle their trickiest problems: how to build processes that nimbly adapt to business needs, how to organize talent efficiently and effectively, and ultimately how to become performance-driven organizations with superior outcomes.
At Hyperscience, we are on a mission to redefine the future of work. The Hyperscience Platform is used by customers including TD Ameritrade, the VA (Veterans Administration), and others in the insurance, healthcare, financial services, legal, and public sectors. Our automation solution enables customers to lower their costs, reduce error rates by 67%, and increase employee capacity by 10x - and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for amazing Machine Learning talent to join us on our mission to reinvent the way businesses and humans interact. Machine Learning sits at the core of our efforts to automate the future of work by creating a new digital assembly line, where humans and machines constantly interact and collaborate on mission-critical processes.
This is a unique opportunity to work on the full life cycle of an AI solution that is hyper-focused on reinventing the future of work. You will research cutting-edge techniques (e.g. Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Meta Learning), implement them in a fast-paced AI startup environment, and ensure thеy are integrated in a reliable and scalable way to bring real value to customers. Using state-of-the-art research, you will create enterprise-ready AI solutions to solve complex machine perception and natural language understanding problems.
- Apply the latest, cutting-edge advancements in AI/ML research to create technologies for automating business processes from end-to-end.
- Work closely with the application engineering teams to integrate state-of-the-art algorithms and model research into the Hyperscience product.
- Take full ownership of ML models, including collecting training data, deploying in production, and overseeing the quality and ongoing evaluation of models.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build tools for accelerating ML research internally.
- 5+ years relevant professional experienceSolid understanding of Math and CS fundamentals
- Deep knowledge of modern Machine Learning / Deep Learning technologies and proven experience applying them to real-world problems
- Experience in Computer Vision or NLP is a plus
- Experience in performing applied research experiments and bringing them to production
- Strong experience with one or more general-purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality code is an advantage
- Team player with strong communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
For Sofia/UK roles: All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.