Client Delivery Analyst at Zipari
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 a.m. (EST) on Friday, October 25, 2019
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Be part of a Client Delivery team that on-boards Zipari products to our clients.
- Guiding clients through product overviews, configuration and data specifications.
- Capturing and documenting client configuration settings by producing comprehensive Jira user stories.
- Be aware of project scope and requirements; ability to ask clarifying questions as needed to ensure thorough understanding of tasks.
- Performing product demos as part of product configuration and client integration activities.
- Working with client to apply configuration settings to training material.
- Conducting client train-the-trainer programs.
- Partnering with QA teams to update test cases for client configuration settings and execution of automated tests.
- Coordinating and conducting integration/configuration testing with client teams.
- Working with Product Management to maintain internal documentation and to develop client training materials.
- Providing input into Software Configuration Lifecycle.
- Supporting the development of and adherence to Software Configuration Lifecycle.
- Establishing business rapport with the client business organizations that have purchased Zipari product.
- Showing dedication to driving, facilitating, and delivering high quality products from design thinking approaches.
- Working closely with client, partner and product, and technology teams.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent, collaborative team.
- High attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- 5+ years of experience in the health insurance industry – Payer space
- 3+ years of experience managing integrations implementation with API backends
- 2+ years of experience in one of more of the following business domains is a major plus: Member/Consumer Portals, Provider Portals, Broker/Producer Portals, Employer Portals, Online Enrollment
- 3+ years of experience in business process and data analysis
- 2+ years of experience with agile methodologies
- 2+ years of UAT experience
- Experience presenting to clients
- Experience with configuration of software products is a big plus
- Experience using Jira and or Aha is a plus
- Experience using data analytics software is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases is a plus
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a great team of excellent engineers
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills combined with technical acumen
- Bachelors Degree in a related field required
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description