The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
In any organization, compensation efficacy is paramount to success. The Compensation Operations Analyst will work with all members of the global business organization, addressing questions relating to compensation and preparing various analyses. Ultimately, this individual will be responsible for reviewing, summarizing, and proposing changes to compensation plans across The Trade Desk’s teams, while simultaneously building strong relationships and serving as the primary contact point for all things compensation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage internal employee account assignments and rates to ensure alignment of performance and compensation schemes
- Prepare detailed monthly and quarterly analyses that explain employees’ variance from compensation targets
- Serve as direct contact for all internal teams to guide, analyze, and explain questions relating to compensation and bonuses
- Review and respond to internal Jira tickets, following up as necessary, and resolving or escalating when appropriate
- Create executive-ready summaries of key findings and proposed changes to rates and compensation plans
- Communicate extensively with business team members to understand and document drivers of account performance
- Create and templatize recurring analyses and presentations for global leadership
- Document internal bonus policies and processes through creation of Confluence articles
- Assist with various ad hoc projects and analyses relating to compensation and spend
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2+ years of experience in compensation, revenue, sales support, operations, or related field
- Outstanding communication, customer service, time management and problem-solving skills
- Experience creating executive-level presentations and summaries
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required; experience with SQL or other relational databases a plus
- Knowledge and experience working in compensation software (Anaplan preferred, but can be learned on the job)
- Ability to handle sensitive information with keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and driven; confident when working independently, but a strong team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and interest in operations, analytics, or compensation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, and to build strong working relationships within all levels of the organization
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.