Principal Competitive Intelligence Analyst
How would you like to be part of the team that shapes the future of work and creates the digital workforce of tomorrow using Robotic Process Automation? UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks. We’re doing this by building a team of ultra-talented technologists who are biting at the opportunity to learn and develop the wave of the future.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology in a fast-paced, passionate environment, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
In this role with UiPath’s Competitive & Market Intelligence Team, you will be focused on Robotic Process Automation software and be responsible for research and analysis work relating to specific UiPath competitors, challengers and target markets ensuring UiPath teams have competitive training, tools, collateral and programs required to position and compete effectively against UiPath challengers globally.
Scope of activities
- Provide subject matter expertise on assigned competitor and market areas, delivering guidance to UiPath teams regarding key announcements, developing positioning and sales strategies for the field against UiPath competitors.
- Manage communication, dissemination and maintenance of deliverables, including use of internal communications and training platforms.
- Maintain high ethical standards regarding the use and protection of UiPath proprietary and sensitive information.
- Influence UiPaths overall competitive strategy with near-term focus on Robotic Process Automation software offerings.
- Support tactical and strategic competitive programs in alignment with UiPath’s overall competitive strategy.
- Anticipate technology and/or market trends and provide guidance and feedback on business requirements to UiPath corporate functions regarding competitor strategies and tactics.
- Collaborate with UiPath cross-functional competitive response teams, and business units to provide continuously updated materials in response to competitive events & issues.
- Work closely with UiPath teams and third-parties to develop competitive collateral and focused competitive training to improve sales productivity.
- Identify & Research various software offering from UiPath competitors.
- Focus on improving win/loss rates while reducing sales cycle times.
- Deliver competitive education to field sales leaders (direct and partner) and pre-sales personnel globally.
- Develop winning strategies versus UiPath competitors and other significant challengers.
- Maintain and leverage knowledge and functional application of UiPath offerings to create unique sets of documents and strategy that counter competitive offerings.
- Generate actionable insights to deliver competitive advantage to various business teams.
What we expect from you (must haves)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required. - A 4-Year Degree or equivalent experience is required. - Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
- Industry preference (software or combination of software/hardware)
- Experience performing competitive intelligence gathering, analysis, and reporting resulting in actionable competitive intelligence.
- Previous experience in working with other RPA products is a PLUS (eg. AutomationAnywhere, BluePrism, Workfusion, Nice, Pega OpenSpan, etc.)
- Experience in the enterprise industry focused on software/hardware, artificial intelligence, robotics or other related areas.
- Excellent communication skills in English – both verbal and written.
- Proven experience and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, webcast software.
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively across multiple global time zones.
- Ability to coordinate resources across UiPath lines of business, field sales and partner environments.
- Ability to identify and communicate competitor strategies and tactics.
- Knowledge and experience in creating sales-oriented deliverables (white papers, briefs, analyses, promotions, presentations) for a global field sales organization with multi-tier distribution.
- Keen strategic mind to understand, anticipate, evaluate, and proactively respond to competitors' actions.
- We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering (depending upon location)
- Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
- We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.