Corporate Communications Analyst at Galaxy Digital (Greater NYC Area, NY)
About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
Galaxy Digital is seeking a solutions-oriented go-getter to support communications strategy, campaign management, and reporting. This person will work across communications functions, including brand, digital, earned, and owned media. The role will report to the Director of Brand and Communications.
- Project manage multi-channel communications initiatives; be an all-hands-on-deck “athlete” across a variety of communications and strategy-related initiatives
- Assist in coordination of external conferences and roadshows
- Work closely with the brand and communications team to develop, manage, and implement communications campaigns
- Cross-collaborate to drive the execution of Galaxy Digital business unit-specific projects and workflow processes to ensure successful on-time completion
- Act as a touchpoint for business lines throughout the firm to execute on a wide range of communications efforts
- Partner closely with the communications team to manage the owned content collateral process
- Additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill, and interest
- 1+ years’ professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, communications, or a related discipline preferred
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Excellent project management and decision-making skills
- Strong writing, editing, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and develop knowledge of crypto, blockchain, and financial services and how to apply it to Galaxy Digital’s specific segment of the industry
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances . Galaxy fully complies with all applicable Federal, State and local anti- discrimination laws. Our management team is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and general treatment during employment.