Customer Engagement Analyst
Customer Success Associate
Retail marketing teams have a lot on their plates. The data they collect provides an unparalleled opportunity to establish meaningful and personal relationships with their customers, but it has also led to an explosion of metrics to track, measure, and optimize. Opens, click-throughs, likes, retweets, conversion rates: today’s e-commerce marketer is resource-strapped and scrambling to execute on dozens of competing priorities. Overwhelmed with a flood of customer data, companies are looking for analytics software that will go beyond just reports and dashboards. They’re seeking platforms that will help them take action. Enter Custora.
The Customer Success team represents Custora by supporting, strategizing, and executing with retail marketing teams to optimize their marketing actions through the use of our software. Customer Success team members are also responsible for applying their understanding of customer needs and the retail landscape to help Custora develop new features and improve the utility of the product. We are excited to work with some of the smartest retail marketing teams in the business (Guess, Ann Taylor, Bonobos and more), and are passionate about building the future of marketing!
Things you’ll do:
- Onboard and coach customers to enable a seamless integration experience and productive partnership.
- Perform analysis and develop insights to help customers launch effective marketing campaigns.
- Develop reporting and customer facing presentations and deliver those to illustrate our value.
- Assist with campaign management tactics to ensure platform adoption and activation.
- Educate customers on new features and changes in the product.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to deliver a cohesive customer experience.
- Identify and execute improvements on customer processes and reporting.
Things you have:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in retail, e-commerce, marketing, customer success, or a related field.
- Top notch analytical skills. You are comfortable working with numbers, performing analysis, and drawing meaningful conclusions from data.
- Outstanding communication skills. You love interacting with customers and working in cross-functional team environments.
- Positivity and awesomeness. You are excited about being an integral part of a fast moving start-up and consider no job too small.
Oh, the places you’ll go!
- You will have the opportunity to come in at the ground level, and be an instrumental part of the growth of a fast growing tech start-up.
- You will learn the ins and outs of digital marketing, e-commerce, retail, and SaaS businesses.
- You will advise senior executives on marketing strategies that have a profound impact on their business.
- You will work with an awesome close-knit team of engineers, designers, consultants, product managers, marketers, and data scientists.