Data Analyst, Commercial Reporting and Insights at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for a Data Analyst (Commercial Reporting and Insights) with experience in the behavioral healthcare domain to join our Analytics team in our NYC Headquarters. This role will be responsible for fulfilling our B2B customer analysis and reporting needs. By deeply understanding how to leverage data, you would be partnering across the organization with leaders to identify and scope high impact projects. We are looking for someone who identifies as a numbers person, cares about using data to drive critical business decisions, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Query data from multiple sources to provide both internal and customer-facing dashboards
- Anticipate client information needs and create reports to fulfill that need
- Perform analysis in the B2B space to understand penetration, utilization, billing, customer service, and clinical outcomes across employers
- Analyze customer and provider behaviors and outcomes across our commercial offerings
- Partner with B2B marketing to understand the provider recruitment pipeline
- Use and interpret data by conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis to surface critical insights and trends
- Inform future product features and business strategies in the commercial space
- 2+ years in an analytic role (experience in behavioral healthcare analytics strongly preferred)
- Essential Skills: Expert SQL skills, dashboard development, business communication
- Good-to-have: Basic statistical analysis skills, preferably using Python (for product experimental analysis)
- Database experience around querying and managing large data sets
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, and are well versed in financial and outcomes reporting in the healthcare space
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.