Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a Data Analyst to support multiple business units in their data needs. The Data Analyst will guarantee that metrics are being properly tracked while interacting with business stakeholders to create and automate the analytic dashboards and reports required to move our business forward. This is a great position for someone who wants to get their hands dirty and has a knack for tackling complex business questions.
- Analyze broad data sets and provide actionable insights to better inform business decisions
- Participate as a member of cross-functional squads that includes data analysts, data engineers, software engineers, and business leaders
- Gather requirements from different business units, translate that to engineering problems, and explain the results to non-technical teammates
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards, metric reports, and data visualizations
- Collaborate closely with both engineers and business stakeholders to guarantee proper implementation of tracking and reporting
- Maintain and re-engineer existing ETLs to increase data accuracy, data stability, and pipeline performance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a data analyst or data engineer
- 1+ years of experience using SQL
- Experience with BI tools such as Metabase, Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, or Snowflake
- Experience working with databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or equivalent
- Experience with using an ETL management tool such as Airflow to wrangle data from business data sources into analytics databases
- Ability to translate between technical metrics and business KPIs and act as a bridge between technical and non-technical internal stakeholders
- Experience with R or Python is highly desirable
- Experience with Git is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.