CredSimple is a New York-based startup laser-focused on improving healthcare infrastructure with revolutionary technology.Instead of conducting a series of manual steps built on tedious data-entry, our platform automates the credentialing process and streamlines it from a three-month period to a matter of days. We’re in it to have a profound, long-term impact and fundamentally change the way this critical part of the U.S. healthcare system works.Mission
The mission of a data analyst @ CredSimple is to create and productize actionable insights from our data for both our clients and our internal teams. Develop strong relationships across the product, engineering, operations, and client success teams in order to deeply understand the data and the needs of our internal and external clients.Outcomes
- Support internal reporting and Business Intelligence needs
- In the first six months, eliminate all manual reporting that the Client Success team does. Replace with automated professional reports that are user-friend and action-oriented data.
- Find opportunities based on client requests for new data and analytics-driven products.
- Standardize the library of internal operational reports into always-on dashboards that give insights on usage, trends, as well as areas the company needs to improve. These reports should provide actionable intelligence and create a narrative with data.
- Forecasting and modeling - Generate forecasting models using baseline data and adjust over time to enhance precision and predictive capabilities.
- Optimization - Use our workflow data to find opportunities for process optimization. Identify parts of our workflow that take too long, or could be faster if sequenced differently.
- Early warning system - Build dashboards and/or analyses that flag anomalies and leading indicators of problems.
- Collecting data and setting up infrastructure:
- Ensure that data from disparate sources is gathered, organized, and maintained for ongoing reporting. This will require working with engineering to enhance our approach to data collection and organization. Develop routines that can be automated and easily modified to streamline the process of gathering, cleaning, and making data actionable/reusable for multiple purposes.
- Cross-team collaboration: Collaborate across teams including engineering, sales, finance, and client success to provide reporting and/or gather information required for analysis.
- Ownership of the outcomes: Help ensure we’re asking the right question before setting off to find the answer. Not just order taking.
- Curiosity and drive: Demonstrate curiosity and a well-developed drive to find answers to questions
- Strategic thinking: Develop a vision to extend/improve our existing analytics and reporting infrastructure
- 4+ years experience in a similar Data Analyst role.
- Experience building reports and dashboards backed by Postgres SQL databases.
- Expert knowledge in Tableau.
- Expert SQL query skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop actionable insights from raw data.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly via our website https://www.credsimple.com/careers/