Data Reporting Engineer
Our Data Insights Engineering team does all things data. We are looking to add a Data Reporting Analyst to partner with our OncoEMR customers to support their data needs by building reports for real-time clinical data. Our ideal candidate is happy to write SQL code, but even more excited to ask clients “why”, find common patterns, and proactively work with engineering to build features that allow clients to access the information directly.
As a Data Reporting Analyst you will:
- Write SQL queries to generate reports for EMR clients
- Analyze common reporting requests, and work with engineering teams to develop features based on these reports
- Work with a team of analysts and engineers who love to work with customers, prototype, get feedback, and engineer.
- Get a crash course in oncology and our data!
- You have very strong SQL development skills (we use SQL Server but are open to candidates coming from other SQL environments)
- You love working with engineering teams to develop reporting features based on common requests
- You can effectively communicate with clients to gather requirements for report writing
- You are flexible and have exceptional analytical problem-solving skills
- You have experience with:
- Database performance and interpretation of query execution plans
- Business Intelligence frameworks (SQL Server Reporting Services is a plus)
- Database scripting (T-SQL) and Extract, Transform and Load processes
- Healthcare industry knowledge/context (especially oncology specific knowledge)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, C# and .Net