Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, resourceful, and collaborative Data Scientist to join our Advanced Analytics team. This is an excellent opportunity to help us build out the technology and data science products that power our business.
What you’ll do
- Leverage cutting-edge data science capabilities and technology to design products used to help healthcare clients plan, target, measure and optimize their marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the development of Crossix’s rapidly growing and market leading programmatic modeling solutions
- Help to discover and deliver innovative advanced analytics powered features and product offerings from prototype to massive scale
- Apply machine learning and advanced analytics techniques to large data sets of health and consumer data
- Explore and find meaning in extremely high volumes of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive business decisions; perform data query, data cleansing and experiment design
- Master core parts of the Crossix technology platform. Technologies include Spark, SQL, Python, R, Weka, AWS, and other proprietary data mining software
- Work with engineering and development team to improves features in Crossix’s platform
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal teams while working on innovative, data-science products
- Build expertise in media and healthcare related subject matter areas like digital advertising, electronic health records, etc.
What You've Done
- Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or another quantitative field
- Minimum of 4 years of post-grad experience for master’s degree holders
- Solid knowledge of statistical modeling, machine learning and data mining
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Industry experience in data mining, statistical analysis, designing algorithms and modeling
- Strong hands-on coding skills in statistical modeling programing languages such as R and Python; experience and expertise using R strongly preferred
- Experience using SQL, Spark, AWS and databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in applying the power of “Big Data” within a business/product context
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
What You've Done
- 4-year college degree
Teamwork, Adaptability, Efficiency, Deadline-Oriented, Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills, Planning and Organization
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.