Data Scientist at Ohi
As a Data Scientist at Ohi, you will be building the technical systems and analytics that the business will need to quickly scale and grow. You will be part of a team that prioritizes collaboration, personal development, and getting things done. You will be part of a company that is trying to provide consumers with a faster, better, and more sustainable experience by enabling e-commerce companies an optimized platform.
- Mesh data into everything thing we do here at Ohi
- Develop models to optimize the business internally and for our clients
- Lead the discussion and monitoring of internal KPIs
- Work collaboratively with other engineers to execute on the product roadmap
- Bring best in class data-engineering and into the organization to enable the engineering team to work effectively at speed with high quality
- Develop creative new ideas for how to meet our team goals and how the team can reach them
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building production applications in an OO programing language (python required)
- Desire to iterate constantly as we learn from our clients’ needs and build a product that supports all consumers of it
- You enjoy spending the time to think through problems and diving deep into industry and company needs to ensure your solution will work in its application
- You have an intuitive knack for understanding datasets and pulling out important features and data points
- You are self-directed and effective at managing your time
- You don’t mind building and shipping an MVP to see if it works and iterate from there
Ohi is building the “Amazon Prime Now” experience for e-commerce brands, providing Amazon levels of speed and data intelligence to every other company. Our platform helps e-commerce companies position inventory into micro-warehouses within cities, and provides the technology to enable fulfillment from these spaces – replacing the existing 3PL network with one capable of doing one-day and same-day delivery at a low cost. We are located in NYC in Grand Central Tech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.