Haven Technologies has built deep capabilities in the life, annuity and disability insurance spaces. And now, our tech is your tech.
The same purpose-built platform and expertise that have helped us delight customers, transform complex, advisor-driven businesses, and launch groundbreaking products with speed are available to everyone as a SaaS offering. Insurance carriers can use our advanced solutions for new business, in-force management and product development.
But Haven Technologies is not just, well, all about technology. Our people and culture make our product. We believe magic happens when people have an opportunity to work with amazing colleagues and build things that matter.
As a team made of over 300+ dreamers, possibility-seekers and difference-makers, we are focused on taking on challenging problems to create simple, more accessible, and more customer centric solutions. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too. If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you. Curious about what it’s like to work with us? Read about our culture and values here!
Let’s change the future of life insurance. Together.
We are seeking a Data Systems Consultant professional with a focus on internal and external information flows and interfaces. This role will be responsible for identifying, recommending, and implementing appropriate integration solutions in line with architecture strategy and client needs. This position will be responsible for working on cross-team initiatives performing data analysis, determining integration options, and managing the execution of the agreed upon option. A good understanding of integration methods including API, Micro-Service, Streaming Messaging, and Batch Files. Support development and execution of an overall Platform integration strategy. Desire to continuously learn, build cross-team relationships, with a bias toward execution.
- Support efforts to define Haven Technologies base offering for integrations.
- Work with a combination of internal and external stakeholders to understand client needs and recommend reusable solutions.
- Lead cross-team efforts for the analysis and execution of new integration efforts.
- Participate and influence industry organizations, such as Acord in the development of industry standards for integrations.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Partner closely with product managers, engineers, and other team members to continually improve integration capabilities.
- Lead troubleshooting efforts working across technical and product teams to resolve integration issues.
- Participate in test strategy development for overall quality assurance for integrations.
- Develop intake process for new integration efforts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Support business requirements with assessments for new technologies.
- BS/BA required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a systems analysis
- Understanding of integration methods including API, Microservice, Streaming Messaging, and Batch Files
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of data masking, aggregation, and minimization solutions in support of operations
- Entrepreneurial minded and driven self-starter
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization; analysis; driving alignment; planning resources; managing milestones and objectives, and Agile practices
- Comfortable with analyzing data
- Strong Leadership skills with proven ability to influence stakeholders who don’t have a direct reporting relationship
- Proven ability to lead through ambiguity with the ability to get to clarity to provide team clear direction
- Proven ability to negotiate win-win outcomes
- Experience with industry standards for integration such as Acord and DTCC, a plus
- Experience in financial services a plus.
- While we’re all working from home these days, you must have the ability to work from our NYC location full time when we return to the office
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
We believe that one of the benefits to working here is our people and culture! We’re proud to share that we’ve been consistently named a top workplace by Great Places to Work (#11 Best Workplaces in New York, #15 Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance) and BuiltIn (#2 Best Places to Work in NYC)!
The privacy of your personal information is important to us, click here to review our privacy notice.