Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Director, Advanced Analytics to join our Analytics Products team. These are exciting times at Crossix as we grow our business and expand our product offerings to provide increasingly transformative insights to drive marketing decisions at the intersection of big data, data science, healthcare marketing and media!
What You’ll Do
- Lead the development, implementation, and support of Crossix’s advanced analytics methods and products
- Lead product efforts, including the design, launch, training, and road mapping for new and established product offerings
- Own methodology and technical management for predictive targeting (Crossix Programmatic) and causal inference platforms
- Build expert understanding of product needs, gaps, and opportunities; drive innovation by identifying and executing well on opportunities to deploy advanced analytics to deliver value for our customers with scalable products
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across teams on product change management, enhancement, maintenance, and road mapping
- Provide subject matter expertise for advanced analytics topics related to predictive targeting, measurement and optimization, and custom business challenges
- Work with strategy, engineering, development teams to improve and implement features in Crossix’s platform
- Lead a team of data scientists and analysts; recruit, deploy, manage, and engage team members
- Provide technical leadership and advise team on the best approaches or tools for solving problems
- Employ and develop product focused problem-solving skills
- Build expertise in media and healthcare related subject matter areas like digital advertising, electronic health records, etc.
- Build your expertise in product management best practices and work with a wide range of disciplines on a daily basis
What You've Done
- Advanced knowledge and professional experience in machine learning and statistics, including direct experience working on classification problems and causal inference problems
- At least 10 years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility developing, executing, and leading advanced analytics and data science products/solutions, with track record of success in developing and deploying product or insights solutions
- Proficiency with relevant tools to support providing technical guidance to team members (SQL + R or Python. AWS experience highly preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience managing a team
- Strong communication skills and agility to work across internal teams
Who we are – Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2005, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.