Director of Strategic Business Intelligence at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
As part of the Strategic Business Operations team, you will be building our operational data story from the ground up. You will work with functional analytics teams across the organization to stitch together our company priorities and drive cross-functional data storytelling and reporting. You will enable our team to optimize processes and cross-functional initiatives by identifying and tracking key company-wide metrics and enabling the company to make key strategic and operational decisions based on performance.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- As a member of the Strategic Business Operations function, partner with our leadership team and other collaborators to deeply understand and prioritize questions and problems-to-solve across the business, then provide high-quality data, insights and experimentation support to drive goal attainment and strategy.
- Translate operational processes and concepts (e.g., payments, supply chain management, vendor management), associated data, and additional instrumentation opportunities into data models and analytical frameworks that help us hone in on the biggest levers for performance improvement or efficiency gains, guiding subsequent decisions and identifying areas for strategic problem-solving
- Work with our Finance Analytics team to drive actionable insights from functional datasets
- Validate and integrate disparate large interrelated datasets
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the reported data
- Streamline workflows to craft efficiencies and actively develop ways to improve reporting, analysis and operational support
- The ideal candidate will be excited to dig into rich data with a team that appreciates the value of modern data teams and workflows, thoughtful analysis, and strong cross-functional collaboration.
- 6-8+ years of experience working within modern analytics teams in high-growth, high-performance environments, including at least 2-3 years of team leadership and experience in consulting and/or finance roles
- Breadth of experience, likely including an understanding of various business models and analytical tools
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to partner with and translate concepts to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience and passion for experimentation and strong statistical inference skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who takes real ownership and delivers high-quality, ambitious work, always looking to improve further
- Excellent problem-solving ability and business judgment
- Ability to tell a persuasive story and convey information to executive audiences in a digestible format, visually and in writing
- Enthusiastic hands-on, positive leader
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree a plus
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.