At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
We are seeking a Commission Analyst to join our Finance team. You will be responsible for measuring quota attainment and incentive compensation, calculating monthly and quarterly commissions, and support in the design and development of compensation plans that align with established financial and business models.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Provide stewardship over Sales Commissions data. Calculate and monitor performance including the measurement and payments related to individual goals/quotas/objectives.
- Develop, maintain, and update systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation metrics.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual calculation, validation and payment of incentive compensation plan components and bonus commissions
- Identify and drive opportunities for operational improvements to gain long term process efficiencies and more effective work-flow strategies. Develop audits and reporting to ensure compliance with the Sales Commission Plan.
- Aid in updating contracts and improving existing documentation related to payment and distribution of commissions
- Support ad hoc projects, analysis and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or relevant field; equivalent professional experience + education may be considered
- 3+ years experience in commissions, accounting or finance
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys collaborating cross-functionally; working as part of a team and interacting with different departments
Bonus Points For:
- Salesforce, Tableau experience highly preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.