Head of Data
- You have managed a data team or acted as a founding member to build one out
- The ability to distill complex statistical concepts and methodology, and articulate insights to both technical and non-technical team members
- Hands on experience setting up data pipelines using a data warehousing system like Redshift or BigQuery
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with internal stakeholders, gathering requirements and turning them into actionable data insights.
- You have an an entrepreneurial mind-set and can adapt as well as learn quickly with a desire to be a flexible team player.
And you might also have
- Experience in some combination of the following fields: SaaS, professional services, marketing analytics, website analytics, product analytics, statistics, data science
- Worked on a business insights team
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $150M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC. At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.