Health Data Analyst at Crossix
Crossix is seeking intellectually curious, resourceful, and collaborative Data Analysts to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to help us build the technology and data science products that power our business and be at the forefront of innovation in the healthcare technology space.
The team is guided by its core values as it works to solve the most challenging problems in healthcare data and analytics:
- Singular Focus
What You’ll Do
- Explore and find meaning in high volumes of data to evaluate data quality and extract actionable insights that will help drive business decisions; execute data querying, data cleansing, and data analysis
- Perform data analysis and data mining to support business decision making, feasibility assessment, and other business needs
- Collaborate closely with a team of data scientists, product managers, and executives to support product development efforts
- Create and document best practices and help automate processes to make them more efficient
- Master core parts of the Crossix technology platform. Technologies include Spark, SQL, Python, R, AWS, and proprietary data mining software
- Work with engineering and product teams to improve and implement features in Crossix’s platform
What You've Done
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a highly analytical and data intensive role in consulting, marketing, advertising, or a startup firm (not including internships)
- Bachelor’s degree with substantial quantitative coursework
- Experience working with healthcare data (prescription claims, medical claims) a plus
- Experience with SQL, Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who You Are
- Have a desire and preference for working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Enjoy having clear ownership of a goal even if the path to get there is not entirely clear
- Have a curiosity to figure out new problems
- Are humble and truly think about the success of the group before your own contribution
- Are comfortable challenging existing norms, thinking and teammates, always doing so respectfully
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.