Industry Relations Analyst
As an Industry Relations Analyst at Compass, you will be tasked with a combination of long-term projects and daily activities focused on data expansion and sourcing, building and managing relationships with industry partners across the country. You are energetic, proactive and collaborative -- eager to develop relationships, conduct research, manage projects and coordinate cross-functional communications.
At Compass You Will
- Build new relationships within the real estate industry with trade organizations, associations and brokers across the nation through phone, email, and in-person outreach.
- Manage existing industry relationships, by maintaining ongoing dialogue, managing contract renewals and handling issue resolution.
- Lead the company’s data expansion efforts in existing and new markets through research and analysis.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business development, product, expansion, legal and other Compass teams on industry relations and data expansion efforts.
- Participate in real estate conferences and trade-shows to ensure visibility to industry partners.
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS degree plus 2-4 years of experience in real estate, business development, account management, data science, or similar role
- Familiarity with real estate-related organizations, associations and trade groups preferred
- Proven ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and prioritize needs
- Proactive, problem-solving attitude and strong work ethic without regular supervision
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.