Integrations Business Analyst at UiPath
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:50 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for Integrations. This position will help facilitate the business requirements all financial system integrations and have a clear knowledge of integration platforms, data requirements for integrations, while providing ongoing evaluations of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure alignment with business objectives. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of UIPath’s integrations across our entire financial system domain, its interfaces across systems, and functional processes following the guidelines set by the Finance Systems Director.
· Provide ongoing evaluations of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure alignment with business objectives
· Identify areas of operational improvement through evaluation of processes and system capabilities
· Understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is highly desirable
· Gather, validate, document, and facilitate the implementation of business requirements for technology initiatives
· Participate in user acceptance testing and support system training/documentation
· Responsible for project leadership and project reporting standards
· Develop strong working relationships with internal users - both business and technical
· Ability to balance responsibilities related to production support and project tasks simultaneously
· Create documentation in support of business and technology requests
· Act as liaison between business users, system administrators, and external vendor resources to facilitate large and small-scale system changes
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, accounting, or finance
· Background in Integration Platforms is highly preferred
· 5-7 years’ experience working in a business analysis capacity with corporate applications, processes, and integrations
· Experience working on large scale, high impact projects
· Deep understanding of project management and analytical work needed across the various project phases
· Must be analytical and detail-oriented yet, able to conceptualize end-state solutions and processes
· Strong facilitation and organization skills
· Ability to work with a large, global, functionally diverse, and informed user base that demands high-quality applications
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast-paced team environment
· Must be able to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritize assignments to deliver quality work in a timely manner
· Strong English written and verbal communication skills; multilingual skills are highly desirable
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description