Intelligence Analyst - Healthcare
- Write data-driven research and reports that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets to identify key trends and analyze the momentum of health tech startups, companies, and investors
- Understand and develop forward-looking analyses and insights with a focus on top health tech areas including medical devices and payers/providers?
- Develop and give client and prospect client presentations to discuss market trends in health tech
- Support PR requests with data and category knowledge
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as venture capital and M&A
- Writing experience a must – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, I-banking, consulting, or within a healthcare organization such as a hospital system, health insurer, or medical device company
- 3-5 years experience in health tech related-position with an expertise towards medical devices or payers & providers (can also be while working in any of the above fields). Must be able to demonstrate health tech domain knowledge
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities. You should feel comfortable speaking to clients/prospects as an authority on the business and the category
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
CB Insights values diversity, different perspectives, collaboration, and curiosity.Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!