Intelligence Associate- Healthcare
This is an opportunity to join a team that is producing the industry’s smartest, most digestible and most actionable insight into the technologies, business models, competitors and market trends of tomorrow? The intelligence associate will at first support more tenured analysts on the team, but will have a clear path to individual responsibilities and to writing their own briefs and reports for our Fortune 500 clients.
- Support senior analysts in flagship reports and client deliverables
- Write data-driven research and reports that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets to identify key trends and analyze the momentum of health tech startups, companies, and investors
- Understand and develop forward-looking analyses and insights for top health tech areas including medical devices and wearables, telemedicine, disease management, and on-demand mobile health, among others
- Produce client presentations on market trends
- Publish digestible, differentiated, and incisive research on our client-only platform and occasionally for our public research portal
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as venture capital and M&A
- Writing experience a must – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, I-banking, or consulting in health, technology, or related area
- 1+ years experience in health tech related-position (can also be while working in any of the above fields). Must be able to demonstrate health tech domain knowledge
- Must be a startup / tech geek passionate about all things tech, and tech + health
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities. You should feel comfortable speaking to clients/prospects as an authority on the business and the category
- Startup experience ideal, but a thick skin and a high tolerance for change required
- Some knowledge in machine learning and AI trends and technologies preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!