Lead Engineer - Data Products at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a lead engineer on the Data Products team at Unqork you will work on a dynamic, cross-functional team. You’ll play a critical role in helping to design, build, and own an industry-changing product. The Data Products team is responsible for providing imaginative and informative product enhancements that will leverage the work product of the Data team within the platform. These enhancements will include owning data strategies from collection of data from the platform to building tools that will power the analytical capabilities within the platform.
- Participate as a stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, and standups
- Develop and build features and services to expose the Data work product within the Unqork platform
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption of Data work products
- Fix bugs and maintain existing services and tools
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have experience designing, and executing your vision to completion
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience building applications using React (Angular experience is a plus)
- 2+ years of experience building applications using Node
- 7+ years of general web application development
- MongoDB experience
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.