Manager, Business Analytics - Customer Experience at Gympass
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.Job Purpose
The Manager, Business Analytics - Customer Experience is responsible for recommending solutions that ensure happy Gympass customers through the use of analytical methods. In this role, you will utilize the structure, policies, and operations of the organization to determine and implement operational improvements. This role will also define strategy, data manipulation, execution of analyses, and presentation of actionable recommendations relating to the customer experience.What You'll Do...
- Provide reporting, analysis, and develop tools/processes to drive successful operations and strategic initiatives in the customer service department
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple functional areas to deliver holistic customer insights, including leveraging the knowledge of subject matter experts on product engagement, support experience, sales/success engagements, touch points, and customer segmentation, etc.
- Be a thought-partner and information facilitator across the customer service department and occasionally to other groups within the company.
- Define metrics that allow managers to easily diagnose performance and operational effectiveness
- Consult with managers and team leaders; work with them to turn vague or poorly defined issues into clearly addressable problems/questions.
- Give advice on best practices for operations, defining strategy, etc.
- Experience in a leading role in analytics with customer support and/or customer support management.
- Eagerness to be a leader for Zendesk in understanding what customer health means, and willing to go deep and learn from co-workers and other CX companies about this aspect of the industry
- Desire to seek insight, drive to use data, presented in the right way at the right time, that allows Gympass to take action and radically improve the experience of our customers.
- Strong proficiency in data visualization as well as ability to be an empathetic listener in order to design solutions (e.g. reports, dashboards) that significantly improve business in spite of the inevitable issues with data availability, format, quality, source, etc.
- Advanced SQL skills
- Advanced Tableau Desktop skills
- Zendesk experience (strongly preferred)
- Strong sense of ownership
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.