New Business, Insights & Analytics at Squarespace
The newly formed Channels & Services department focuses on developing and scaling new customer segments and services. We work to complement Squarespace’s suite of software products with a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me customers succeed online.
Through our professional user program, Circle, we’ve succeeded in cultivating a large and diverse service provider network, and are additionally looking to expand that to support business initiatives, including launching an enterprise offering.
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Operations Manager to provide support to all of Channels & Services. You will have the opportunity to be involved in varying business initiatives and will collaborate with colleagues across the organization to drive data driven decisions and impact. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to work in a new area of a business helping to shape its success.
- Design, build and run a Business Operations process and cadence to drive business growth and keep the team focused on data driven deliverables for the success of channel / ecosystem initiatives and enterprise sales process.
- Search, validate, and maintain data to develop reports and scorecards aligned to business needs and ongoing team initiatives
- Proactively identify problems through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and help support the team in developing solutions, help build business cases for new initiatives and measure sales productivity for the enterprise channel
- Provide insights and own the reporting, data validation, trending, and presenting data in a format that allows the team and management to make strategic decisions
- Collaborate closely with the Finance and Analytics teams to understand best company reporting standards on KPIs
- Learn and understand how our data is organized and how best to keep data integrity
- Work closely with VP, Channels & Services to develop OKRs, build operating dashboards, and manage performance and reporting to key stakeholders
- Identify and help solve complex and ambiguous problems in all areas of the business
- At least 5 - 7 years experience in a Business Operations, Sales Support Operations, or relevant operational support roles
- Advanced Excel/google sheets skills including pivots, vlookups, ability to build complex formulas
- Mastery of SQL and experience with BI reporting (i.e. Chart.io, Looker) and databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion. Python knowledge preferred
- Experience designing the ‘data warehouse’ required to track sales & channel productivity & effectiveness
- Ability to transform data into a digestible and presentable story based on the audience and confidence and expertise in communicating effectively with a wide-range of audiences
- You have prior people management experience and are passionate about helping team members reach their personal and team goals while creating a positive and high performance culture
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to devise data-driven solutions to business problems
- Ability to drive impact by thoughtfully tackling open-ended problems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 900 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.