New Business, Insights & Analytics at Squarespace
The newly formed Channels & Services department focuses on developing and scaling new customer segments and services. We complement Squarespace’s suite of software products with a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me customers succeed online.
Through our professional user program, Circle, we’ve succeeded in fostering a large and diverse service provider network, and are also looking to expand that to support programs, including launching an enterprise offering.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence partner to provide support to all of Channels & Services. You will help in varying projects and will collaborate with colleagues across the organization to promote data-driven decisions and improvement. You are excited to work in a new area of a business shaping its success.
- Develop and run a Business Operations process and rhythm to promote our growth and keep the team focused on data-driven deliverables for the success of channel / ecosystem programs and enterprise sales process.
- Search and manage data to develop reports and scorecards in consideration of our needs and ongoing team projects
- Identify problems through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and help support the team in developing solutions, help build business cases for new projects and measure sales productivity for the enterprise channel
- Provide insights and oversee the reporting, data validation, trending, and presenting data in a format that allows the team and management to make strategic decisions
- Collaborate closely with the Finance and Analytics teams to understand best company reporting standards on goals
- Learn and understand how our data is organized and how best to keep data integrity
- Work with VP, Channels & Services to develop OKRs, build operating dashboards, and manage performance and reporting to partners
- Identify and help solve complex and ambiguous problems in all areas of the business
- 5 or more years experience in a Business Operations, Sales Support Operations, or relevant operational support roles
- Advanced Excel/google sheets skills including pivots, vlookups, ability to build complex formulas
- Mastery of SQL and experience with BI reporting (i.e. Chart.io, Looker) and databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion. Python knowledge preferred
- Experience designing the ‘data warehouse’ required to track sales & channel productivity & effectiveness
- Experience transforming data into a digestible and presentable story based on the audience and expertise in communicating with different audiences
- You have prior people management experience and are passionate about helping team members reach their personal and team goals while creating a positive culture
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.