WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Global Services and Support (GSS) Operations strives to protect the investment in our Technical Support and Professional Services offerings by ensuring that our business partners have the insight, tools, and processes they need to run effectively and efficiently. Our organization is in an exciting transformative phase and you will have the potential for tremendous growth and leadership opportunities as Braze continues to expand. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated to make a difference, hands-on, and excited to grow with us.
SMS is our latest channel offering with demand rapidly increasing. The Analyst will streamline the tools and processes underpinning our SMS onboarding experience. You will collaborate with a diverse cast across GTM teams, Product, Sales, RevOps, Growth, Alliances and our partners at Twilio. You’ll also be involved in other strategic initiatives critical to scaling our fast growing team. If you’re obsessed with problem solving, measuring success and surfacing opportunities through data, we want to meet you!
- Configure our customers’ SMS channel capability, including facilitating phone number procurement
- Interface with Sales, Product and GSS leadership teams on program logistics and operational needs
- Establish and maintain documentation such as best practices and playbooks to support repeatability
Process & Infrastructure
- Surface data, process, and technology issues through identification, measurement, and monitoring of our operations
- Identify error trends, rectify, and determine how to reduce these issues moving forward
- Improve existing workflows, find automation opportunities and work cross-functionally to drive scalable solutions
- Help develop a core set of success metrics along with a repeatable process to monitor and measure Services delivery success
- Automate and expand our reporting capabilities and cadences. This can include weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, forecasting etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re capable of learning quickly and mastering complicated systems and manual processes
- Your attention to detail and accuracy is evident in all that you do; you possess a strong completer-finisher attitude
- You’re empathetic and customer-centric
- You’re process-oriented and enjoy the clarity of well documented processes and best practices that bring structure to chaos
- You’re capable of working independently but also energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to help achieve the company's goals
- You embrace automation and are committed to continuous improvement
- You want to help our Support and Services teams build the path to scale
- Great communication skills, able to work with, influence & align with multiple stakeholders
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year college or university (or similar experience-based proficiency level)
- 2-3 years experience in an operational role with a technical product, ideally in a SaaS, mobile or marketing automation oriented company
- Familiarity with SMS preferred
- Proven experience in process optimization / transformation in order to increase process efficiency, reduce time-to-market & support scalability
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with, influence and align with multiple stakeholders
- A desire to be hands-on in your daily work and drive accuracy through personal performance
- A strong mindset of problem-solving with multiple operational tools
- An understanding of the importance of analytical reporting to demonstrate progression towards your goals
- Analytically driven with Excel expertise (e.g. vlookup, sumifs, table formulas); SQL skills a plus
- Experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically (spreadsheets, analysis tools, visualization)
- Bonus Points:
- Knowledge of the Braze ecosystem
- Experience with other tools like FinancialForce, Tray.io, Looker, Slackbots, PagerDuty, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.