Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team and have raised over $100M to date from prominent VCs including Tiger Global, Northzone, Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
We are looking for a Program Analyst to join the Provider Operations team. The Provider Operations team’s mission is to build, retain, and empower the most diverse, high-quality provider community to drive member delight and clinical outcomes. The Program Analyst will be responsible for co-developing, executing, and analyzing various strategic programs in support of growing and engaging our provider network. This role will report to Sr. Manager of Provider Partnerships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute workflows to support our Continuing Education Unit (CEU) program, including:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to build course content and marketing collateral
- Track registration, attendance, and completion rates across various systems
- Organize and upload content to Lessonly, our learning management system
- Support the expansion of our cross-licensing program, including:
- Track and support enrolled providers throughout the program lifecycle
- Work with Finance to ensure timely and proper provider licensure reimbursement
- Analyze and summarize provider survey responses
- Implement process improvements
- Track and systematize external outreach efforts to strategic partner prospects
- Research and summarize content and associated provider community recommendations to enhance provider experience and address needs
- Engage in ad hoc data analysis
What we expect from you:
- 2-4 years of experience; experience in the healthcare or mental health space a plus
- Excel at establishing process and organization for new initiatives
- Experience with data analysis (Excel) and diving into data to yield actionable insights
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with diverse stakeholders (internal and external)
- Seek out opportunities to be creative and test out new ideas
- Self-starter and flourish in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Passionate about building community and supporting clinicians in their personal and professional development to best serve their clients
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.