Codecademy teaches the world the skills they need to find jobs. Our product team is looking for a talented product Analyst to help organize and make our data more accessible. Your mission is to turn this data into insights that enable us to get a better understanding of our product vision. You will study qualitative and quantitative research and help bring a data-driven approach to every decision we make.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Analyze data and produce actionable insights in order to help drive core business/product decisions.
- Build and maintain automated dashboards to track performance across the company
- Work cross-functionally across product, engineering, design and marketing to set goals and understand our learners
- Work with product to design effective experiments and evaluate the results
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of analytical experience in a similar role: business intelligence, consumer insights, product analysis, data visualization.
- Data manipulation and reporting skills
- Strong communicator and problem solver, comfortable analyzing small to medium sized datasets.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to identify and track key metrics.
- Intermediate SQL - we use Redshift; experience building derived tables for business users in LookML is a plus.
- Experience building dashboards in tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Some familiarity with experiment design and A/B testing.
- Experience with R or Python is a plus, or a willingness to learn.
- Passionate about teaching the world to code.
At Codecademy, we are committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers. Codecademy aims to educate a richly diverse demographic of users with our product and in order to accomplish this, we believe our team should reflect that rich diversity. Our company celebrates diversity in all of its forms-- race, gender, color, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, veteran status, age, ability, disability status-- and works to create an inclusive workplace where people of all backgrounds and beliefs are empowered to better their futures.