Retail Planner at Casper
The Retail Planner will report to the Planning Manager DTC and will play a key role in the planning & forecasting for our retail channel. They will partner closely with the respective channel to maximize sales and profitability. The Planner will be instrumental in analyzing and reporting on the retail business. They will be responsible for aiding in the growth of our retail business by helping to develop insightful reporting and analysis that align with company goals. They will work closely with the Planning Manager DTC to develop and implement tools that provide planning infrastructure, process & reporting to the business.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage monthly preparation and analysis of rolling revenue re-forecast at the category and product level
- Own reporting and analysis to drive the business and forecast, while ensuring achievement of business plans and goals
- Partner with cross functional teams and manager to analyze business, identify opportunities/issues and provide recommendations on next steps
- Responsible for managing monthly OTB to highlight revenue risks and opportunities
- Own quarterly hindsight reporting by season including final product selling, classification selling, sku counts, price bands
- Responsible for weekly/monthly business reporting as well as providing recommendations on assortment, store/location analysis and product strategy
- Provide direct support to the Planning Manager on all planning functions and initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years DTC planning experience with a global brand
- Ability to balance analytics with product and market trends
- Advanced skills in retail math; sales, gross margin, return on investment (ROI), weeks of supply (WOS), turn, etc. and how to impact them
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive and productive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams
- Manages multiple projects while prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!