Revenue Operations Analyst at CB Insights
Drive customer acquisition at CB Insights as part of our revenue operations team
In this role, you'll be responsible for the overall management and coordination of our Salesforce CRM platform and the various tools used in the go-to-market organization. This role will require collaboration with various representatives of business development and marketing in maintaining and refining our sales processes and translating those processes into an effective and scalable infrastructure capable of handling thousands of monthly leads across multiple channels and workflows.
Additional responsibilities will include developing and reporting on key metrics, ad hoc support in launching and tracking different growth initiatives, and implementing/managing/ training/evangelizing our team on various sales tools and best practices for data management.
The ideal candidate is a proactive critical thinker who champions workflow efficiency and has a data-driven mentality.
- Design, automate, and improve processes across our marketing and sales systems
- Closely partner with marketing, sales, events, and customer success to execute campaigns, eliminate roadblocks and move opportunities along the pipeline
- Coordinate growth experiments and support with analytics and other operational support
- Document and maintain best practices, playbooks, operational workflow diagrams, and communicate those with the team
- Maintain the CRM (Salesforce) by managing data collection (fields), automating processes (Process Builder / Flows), and enriching data
- Work with third-party software vendors to optimize usage and ensure proper access for team members
- Assist with sales & CS team training to ensure an exceptional understanding of our revenue tech stack and operations
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years in sales operations
- Strong problem solver with the ability to handle very detailed and interrelated projects with multiple stakeholders
- Impeccable project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Collaborative and team player mentality
- Strong presentation skills
- Required Proficiencies:
- Salesforce/CRM experience
- Google Sheets / Excel
- Ideal Proficiencies:
- Sales Engagement (e.g. Salesloft, Outreach, etc.)
- Salesforce Administration backend
- Get sh*t done attitude
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!