We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Customer Trust (CT) team is the face of Datadog’s security and governance organization. Members of the CT team interact directly with our customers, and translate customer security and compliance requirements into the overall Datadog Information Security and Compliance program.
As an Analyst in this role, you will serve as a strong technical contact to quickly respond to customer security needs, provide qualified analysis on upcoming security features and functionalities of the Datadog service, and help to ensure Datadog’s compliance with emerging regulations globally.
This team is fast paced and closely knit. We support the Sales and Support organizations in the procurement phase and ongoing vendor management program by responding to customer security questionnaires, evidence requests, as well as working closely with our customers and prospective customer’s security, GRC, and Legal teams from around the world, to champion Datadog’s security practices and procedures.
- Support Datadog’s Security obligations
- Assist with and/or develop data flow or architectural diagrams
- Data Subject Access Requests
- Write security and governance related white papers and assist with blog entries.
- Lead customer due diligence efforts
- Communicate directly with Datadog customers, prospects and other stakeholders to define, describe, or represent Datadog Security on behalf of the organization.
- Synthesize complex customer documents (MSAs, Security Addendums, etc.) into concrete requirements for Datadog Engineering, Legal and Finance teams.
- Partner with the Sales and Support organizations to provide security assurance in the Sales process.
- Do everything with an eye towards developing, automating, and improving process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Engage with Datadog's Product Team to analyze customer security requirements and influence product roadmaps to steer security features for Datadog's service.
- A BS or equivalent years of relevant industry experience.
- Have a track record of working in security policy, compliance, information security operations, or security consulting.
- Exposure to one or more compliance frameworks (e.g., FedRAMP, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS), and are familiar with the sales process, sales reporting, and the general nature of sales.
- A technologist and passionate about IT systems and emerging technology.
- Value correctness and efficiency; you leave no stone unturned when reviewing documentation.
- The ability to own and manage multiple tasks and high priority projects
- Be able to prepare and provide accurate reports that can reference technical scenarios and be digested by non technical personnel
- Have the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Security certifications are not a strict requirement but are appreciated.
- Experience in System Administration or as a Security Analyst in a SaaS environment
- Experience with technical security concepts (e.g., anonymization, encryption, databases)
- Business analysis and process mapping skills
- Experience creating dataflow and architectural diagrams
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.