Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the world’s first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable and financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories and home decor from 700+ brand partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, RTR has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the “TIME 100” most influential people in the world and as one of People magazine’s “Women Changing the World.”About the Job:
As the Senior Analyst, People Systems, you will support and administer key HR tools and act as a subject matter expert for all things Workday. In partnership with the broader RTR People Team, you will support the successful execution of automated HR processes through Workday, such as the Benefits Open Enrollment and Advanced Compensation Merit Review programs. You will also explore and implement new automated solutions to previously manual existing processes. You will be a key member of a rapidly growing company and function, and have the opportunity to collaborate with leaders and stakeholders across the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and understand current and future state of functional business processes
- Analyze, develop, test, and deploy security specific to Workday to meet business requirements
- Utilize Advanced Workday report writing experience, to modify delivered reports and create custom reports, including composite reports, matrix reports, BIRT and dashboards, which meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate an ability to leverage calculated fields and an understanding of Workday’s data architecture and business object model to recommend the most efficient solutions
- Troubleshoot report related issues in a timely manner, while providing solutions that support the company’s vision and mission
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by performing regular audits, developing best practices, and maintaining relevant documentation
- Analyzing Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to existing security.
- Work directly with key business stakeholders and our outside consultants to gather requirements, design, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions, and provide out of the box solutions
- Create customized Workday reports for management and HR system users which provide insights into key headcount, staffing and compensation metrics.
- Support Workday’s integration with current or future 3rd Party systems, such as Greenhouse and Shareworks.
- You are a professional with 3 years of HRIS experience (and at least 2 years experience supporting a Workday environment) who is looking to apply your expertise in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You are an analytical, creative and insightful thinker who enjoys working with data and knows what it takes to succeed in a high-demand cutting edge company.
- You enjoy expanding your knowledge base, and are open to learning about and supporting parts of the HR organization that you may not have worked with previously.
- You love to automate systems and can teach your peers how to streamline their workflows.
- You have a bias towards action and a customer centric mindset.
- You enjoy collaborating and innovating with a team, and are constantly looking for new creative and efficient ways to solve existing business problems.
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT:
RTR is requiring all US corporate employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you believe that you may require an accommodation, please apply for any roles that interest you and if hired, you will receive information on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. RTR will evaluate all such requests in accordance with Company policy and applicable law.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.