Senior Analyst, Strategy and Analytics
About The Role:
The Revenue Optimization team focuses on building the foundations for pricing / yield management and inventory optimizations through state-of-the-art analytics and predictive modeling. The group acts as an in-house consulting team analyzing data to define strategies and execute on initiatives that will maximize the revenue streams for WeWork.
You will apply strong quantitative expertise and strategic problem-solving skills around pricing and inventory optimization, with a focus on new WeWork markets (Southeast Asia, Japan, India) and how to optimize pricing operations. This includes gathering and analyzing data, communicating insights and recommendations, and working closely with product engineers to structure ideas into executable projects. You should be highly analytical, think about problems in a solution-oriented way, passionate about capturing information to make recommendations for the business, and excellent at delivering actionable insights.
You will work closely with other analysts, engineers, data scientists, and product managers to design and implement the next generation of data solutions to drive revenue growth for WeWork.
- You will collaborate with key regional stakeholders to lead pricing and revenue optimization efforts across new markets (e.g. pricing new buildings, team product launches)
- You will support the scope, structure and execution analyses & models of global revenue optimization initiatives and shape our next generation of revenue management strategy
- You will support the development and automation of global pricing operations and work closely with data science and engineering teams to transform those strategies into new technology products
- You can effectively communicate findings and provide key insights and recommendations to our Revenue Optimization Leadership team
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution with a major or minor in any of the following (but not limited to): Economics, Finance, Data Science, Engineering
- 1-3 years of professional experience doing quantitative analysis, strategy consulting, project management, and/or pricing / revenue management
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Strong problem solving-skills - ability to break a problem into components and understand how to test each component
- Data-first philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to create meaningful presentation that tell a story, as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Experience in SQL and Python
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.