Senior Associate, Analytics Products
What You'll Do
- Work with a cross functional team of product managers, data analysts, data scientists, and engineers to develop new analytical workflows, metrics, and features for Crossix’s suite of health care and media measurement and optimization products
- Create new best practices and help automate existing analytics products to make them more efficient
- Provide technical expertise to analysts who work on operations focused team
- Work with Operations and Product Strategy teams to identify potential analytics methodology and workflow issues and prioritize product workstreams
- Work with engineering teams to deploy technical enhancements to Operations teams
- Develop skills in technical product management and eventually take ownership over a product’s technical development and become a trusted voice for all Crossix stakeholders
- Research and solve the most pressing analytical and technical questions facing the company
What You've Done
- At least 1 year in an analytical role. Marketing effectiveness measurement and optimization is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in SQL required
- Practical experience with a programming language (especially Python) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with substantial coursework in quantitative fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong emphasis on experience communicating technical material to a non-technical audience
- Displayed strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Worked as part of a team while balancing different perspectives and voices
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.