Senior Business Analyst at SEVENROOMS
SevenRooms is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to help disseminate data-driven business insights to each of our core teams. Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Intelligence, the right candidate will have a good mix of both quantitative and qualitative skills - you can not only manipulate large data sets but can also create impactful and persuasive storylines from that data. We are looking for an experienced analyst who is comfortable with giving data-driven suggestions to business leaders that will help drive results.
What You'll Do
- Lead and own the setup of cross-functional company reporting, dashboards, and analysis based on an in-depth understanding of business model, operations, product and company KPIs.
- Support creation of reporting materials for the Board of Directors and senior leadership.
- Identify impactful project measurement goals and opportunities for enhancement/optimization.
- Support various team initiatives by fielding requests for reports and dashboards, and provide advice and insight along with the data.
- Help manage our Business Intelligence tool (Looker), developing and implementing new metrics to support business initiatives
- Experience creating dashboards and developing dimensions/measures in a Business Intelligence tool, Looker preferred
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and Microsoft PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- 3+ years of analytics or quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from large datasets.
- Comfort drawing insights from analysis and building support for your perspective
- Ability to simplify complex, large data sets into easily digestible visualizations
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with senior stakeholders coming from both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to also drive things forward independently
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.