Senior Business Intelligence Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst
At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, design-forward, and easy-to-manage online presence.
**We are currently looking for talented Business Intelligence Analysts across all levels. If you're interested in joining us, please apply here regardless of your seniority, and our team will consider where you can make the biggest impact.**
We are looking for BI Analysts to align with the following functions:
- International Strategy & Operations, where you will have the opportunity to drive data driven decisions and impact our growing international business.
- Finance, where you will be supporting the FP&A and accounting teams to answer complex, data driven questions related to the companies financial and operational performance as well as data used to record bookings and revenue.
- Channels & Services, where you will use data to help develop and scale new products to reach unexplored customer segments including a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me customers succeed online and launching an enterprise offering.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to impact critical business decisions using data, then this role is right for you. These embedded roles are based in our New York City headquarters.
- Support the Business Operations process, keeping the team focused on data driven deliverables as they pertain to business goals
- Provide insights and own reporting, data validation, and presenting data in a format that allows the team and management to make strategic decisions
- Search, validate, and maintain data to develop reports and scorecards aligned to business needs and ongoing team initiatives
- Proactively identify problems through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and help support the functional team you’re apart of in developing solutions
- Collaborate with our Data Scientists and partner cross-functionally across the business to ensure consistent achievement of our operational plan and growth goals
- 3+ years experience in a Business Operations, Analytics, or relevant data driven support roles
- Advanced Excel/google sheets skills including pivots, vlookups, ability to build complex formulas
- Mastery of SQL and experience with BI reporting (i.e. Chart.io, Looker) and databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion. Python knowledge preferred
- Ability to transform data into a digestible and presentable story
- Confidence and expertise in communicating effectively with a wide-range of audiences
- Strong ability to devise data-driven solutions to business problems
- Ability to drive impact by thoughtfully tackling open-ended problems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.