Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As a Senior Data Analyst, Business Analytics, you will seek out and execute analytical projects that bring together various business stakeholders to influence the company’s performance. This demands excellent communication - on top of impressive technical aptitude and business acumen - to uncover and effectively present insights that inform strategic decisions. The Senior Data Analyst is expected to own projects from conception to finish in close partnership with various business and technical individuals across Finance, Operations, Product, and Engineering. A successful candidate will have a strong bias for action in a collaborative environment with a demonstrated track record of communicating clear insights from complex data. You’ll need to partner with stakeholders to quickly think through complex problems, determine effective analytical approaches, and clearly communicate results in a fast-paced setting.
If you think this position sounds like it could be a fit for you, please consider Ro Data’s pitch to prospective candidates.
What you'll do:
- Proactively initiate cross-functional analyses and special initiatives that frequently present findings across different business groups.
- Partner closely with colleagues in Finance, Operations, and Product to structure problems, measure impact, and develop analytical frameworks that shape the way the company thinks about our business.
- Regularly communicate not just findings, but also your recommendations to key stakeholders and leadership. You’ll use your insights to advocate for our members, physicians, pharmacists, and the overall business.
- Develop sophisticated tooling and perform in-depth research across large data sets to uncover, size and advocate for opportunities that improve the member experience and KPIs like member retention.
- Apply a wide variety of analytic techniques, coupled with strong business judgment, to develop a deep understanding of how product changes can translate to member behavior, business opportunity, and financial outcomes.
- Build a data-driven culture wherever you turn, from working with stakeholders on KPIs, to partnering with engineers on data models, to making sure that all decisions accurately utilize the most powerful data available.
- Model KPI drivers across member behavior, revenue, costs, operational efficiencies, risks, and opportunities
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years of professional experience in quantitative roles
- Demonstrated success in communicating insights through written, verbal and presentation forms
- Expert-level SQL skills
- Ability to self-start and drive progress in an unstructured environment
- Experience with KPIs like retention and LTV
- Ability to distill details into clear forms of communication for audiences with varying levels of technical and business backgrounds.
- Familiarity with Unix
- Familiarity with Python or R
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.