Senior Data Engineer, Social Integrations at DoubleVerify
Senior Data Engineer
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
The Senior Data Engineer will join DV's Programmatic software engineering team. On this the team the Senior Data Engineer will use data analysis and statistical modeling to enhance our products, build reporting solutions and provide meaningful data-driven insights to influence our roadmaps and product decisions.
As Senior Data Engineer in Social Integrations team, you will lead new initiatives, designs and builds deep integrations with the world’s biggest social platforms and other walled gardens in order to measure ad performance.
You will work directly with engineers from the largest internet companies in order to collaborate on APIs development.
Who you are
- Lead by example - design, develop and deliver quality solutions.
- At least 6 years’ experience coding in python/scala/java/c#
- Deep understanding of web technologies, standards, protocols, etc.
- You are passionate about crafting clean code and have a steady foundation in coding and building data pipeline.
- Excellent Experience working in distributed environments
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with big data technologies and working with data (ETL, processing)
- Very good SQL query writing abilities and data understanding
- Have good DevOps skills - working with build servers, docker and containers clusters (kubernetes).
- Have B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent communication skills and a team player